In the following sections the information data on what cookies this website uses, as well as the way to manage them and how to eliminate them completely.
Cookies are files that web pages can download to your computer each time you access a web page, created in order to help the web portal analyze the use made by Users of this website, which can be updated or recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
These files allow you to store on the user’s computer amounts of data that can range from a few kilobytes to several megabytes.
Cookies are tools that have an essential role for the provision of Information Society Services since they serve because a web page can store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the Users of the Web or its equipment and depending on The information obtained can be used to recognize the User and improve the services offered.
Types of Cookies
Next, a classification is made of the different cookies that exist based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same Cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the Cookies are sent and that treats the data obtained, Cookies can be:
- Own cookies, are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided
- Third-party cookies, are those that are sent to the user’s computer from the computer or domain that is not managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided
Given the period of time that cookies are stored to users’ computers / browsers, a distinction is made between:
- Session cookies, its those that are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web portal. They are used to storing information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion
- Persistent cookies, I dream of a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
In view of the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, cookies are classified as:
- Technical cookies, those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session , access in areas of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content by the dissemination of videos or sounds or to share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies, those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria of the user’s terminal such as language, browser type, etc.
- Analysis cookies, those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the web portal and are used to measure the activity of the web portal, to elaborate user navigation profiles on the Web Portal, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies, those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a Web Portal from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies, those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a Web Portal from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to expose advertising based on it.
In any case, it must be taken into account that the same cookie can have more than one purpose.
Cookies used in this Hort del Silenci web portal:
- Google Analytics
The Eco Artesa 2058, SL web portal uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., which allows the measurement and analysis of web page navigation. According to the previous typology they are Analysis cookies.
Google Inc. is a Delaware company that has the main office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Hort del Silenci uses Google Analytics cookies, which are text files that are placed on your computer as a user of this Web Portal, because they allow and help you analyze the use that users make of your web portal.
Hort del Silenci through Google Analythics web analytics obtains information related to the number of users who access the Web, the windows visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration of visits, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this website. The information generated by the Cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly sent and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
In your browser you can see the following Google Analytics service cookies used by Hort del Silenci, called:
- “_utma”: Persistent cookie that allows you to track the activity carried out on the Hort del Silenci web portal by Users.
- “_utmb”: Persistent cookie that collects standard registration information and data on the habits of the Users of the Hort del Silenci Web Portal anonymously.
- “_utmc”: session cookie that will disappear from the user’s computer so much good point the user ends the session in the Hort del Silenci Web Portal.
- “_utmz”: persistent cookie with expiration at 6 months from its access in the Hort del Silenci web portal.
Google will use this information on behalf of the owner of this web portal in order to keep track of the use of the Hort del Silenci Web Portal, compiling reports on the activity of the Web Portal and providing other services related to the activity of the Web Portal and the Internet use.
Eco Artesa 2058, SL and Google may only transmit this information to third parties when required by law, or when these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Neither Eco Artesa 2058, SL nor Google will associate your IP address with any other data they have.
If you would like more information about Google Analytics Cookies you can consult the following link
- Google advertising cookies
By accessing this website you can download cookies associated with the domain “google.com” (NID), “Google.es” (NID and PREF) and “Googleadservices.com” or “googlle.com/ads”. These cookies are downloaded because they are linked to some google products and services used by this web portal.
In fact, Google itself in one of its pages informs that it uses these advertising cookies“in order to customize the ads that are displayed on its services, such as Google Search. (…) Google also uses several conversion cookies whose main purpose is to help advertisers determine the number of times people Clicking on your ads end up buying your products. These cookies allow Google and the advertiser to determine that you have clicked on the ad and that you have subsequently accessed the advertiser’s website. However, conversion cookies only last for a limited period of time and Google does not use them for interest targeting. Normally, these cookies are enabled in the domains “googleadservices.com” or “google.com/ads” and they are called “Conversion” and “TAID”. Conversion cookie data can also be used in conjunction with your Google account to link conversion events on different devices you use. Only anonymous data collected through these cookies is shared with advertisers.
- Advertising cookies from youtube.com
If you click on the button to accept the cookies policy and after browsing this website, you can also download third-party advertising cookies under the domain of youtube.com.
- Prestashop statistical cookies
By accessing and browsing this Hort del Silenci web portal, statistical cookies will be downloaded from Prestashop.
Prestashop is a content management system (CMS) for the creation and management of e-commerce online stores. Prestashop software offers more than 310 integrated functions, including product inventory management, layered browsing, customizable templates, marketplaces (amazon, linio, mercadolibre, etc.) analysis and reporting, webservice, promotion rules, fine management -Store and return management. An advanced tool for e-Commerce that allows users like Hort del Silenci to increase sales by improving the shopping experience and business processes.
In your browser you can see the following Cookies from the Prestashop service used by Eco Artesa 2058, SL, denominations:
How to modify the configuration of Cookies
Here’s how you can search, block or delete a cookie, if it can vary depending on the browser version:
- Chrome, instructions: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, instructions: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, instructions: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- Click on the option Show advanced settings.
- Go to Privacy> Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site information.
- A list with all cookies will be displayed. sorted by domain. You can search for cookies from a specific domain, entering the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field.
- Once this filter has been made, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Then you have to select them and press the X to remove them.
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
- Go to Options or Preferences, depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- At History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will then see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
SAFARI (per a iOS)
- Go to Settings, and then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies where you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
SAFARI (per a OSX)
- Go to Preferences, and then to Privacy.
- In this section you will see the option Block cookies where you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies where you can activate or deactivate the box.
May vary depending on browser version:
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies where you can enable or disable the box.
Finally, Hort del Silenci informs the USER about the existence of an online tool available, which allows users to detect the cookies of each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).